Part of your community.
Camp Oselia is a division of the Ukrainian Catholic Eparchy of Edmonton, extending the invitation to all, to enjoy the magnificent facility we have been blessed with.
Closer than you think.
Just a short 45 minute drive west of Edmonton, we're a quicker trip than your average grocery outing.
Year Round Rentals!
Escape the noise and congestion of the city with a visit to Camp Oselia.
Located about 45 minutes west of Edmonton, your getting here will take less time than getting your groceries.
Enjoy the tranquility of total seclusion from the city, with the convenience of being about 20 minutes away from any needs you may have in town.
- Church Functions
- Family Picnics
- Work Seminars
- Development Days
- School Retreats
- Ball Tournaments
- Youth Retreats
- Dance Camps
- Camping Weekend
- 96 bed modern lodge style dorm with lounge and fire place
- Bunk beds – bring your linens, blankets (or sleeping bags) and pillows, towels and toiletries.
- Modern bathrooms and showers
- Laundry Facilities
Modern kitchen with:
- 2 full-size standing coolers
- 2 deep freezes
- stand up freezer
- 3 sink dish-washing station
- commercial stove with oven and grill
- dishes, cutlery, pots and pans
(Group must supply its own towels)
- 22 residential size RV lots with Power & Water
(ALL LOTS NOW FULL WITH ANNUAL RESERVATIONS)
- tent sites
- picnic shelters
- 2 baseball diamonds
- boat ramp/pier
- open fire-pits (unless during fire-ban)
- hiking trails
- short trail to beach front on Wabamun Lake (deemed clean and safe to swim in by Capital Health)
- 24 HOUR SECURITY